Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

Absolute Class

That was awesome, actually. I loved how Gary had the insanely cheesy grin through most of it, that really made me smile.
I loved how you could tell that the animation looked rushed on purpose because your true skill showed during the fight scenes, you could see the sudden "up" in the art style and I loved it.
I personally think the animation style made this even more fantastic. I loved the over the top villain, too. He reminded me of some dodgey british villain from an old movie.
Absolute class, my friend.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

I was just aching to see this

I've been waiting for this moment.
Girlchan in Paradise just leaves me with a smile on my face. I sit there, with this cheesey grin on my face; all the way through.

I'm so glad to finally see episode 3!

There's nothing I can really say. The artwork is absolutely amazing, as always! It's funny, it's really quirky and it makes my day.
I only hope that we all get to see much, much more!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

You never seem to let us down

That was absolutely brilliant.
I've been waiting for this for a real long time.

I loved the animated. I don't know if it was just me but I swear the the animation improved between here and the first one.
I also can't get over how you can make the voice acting bad but awesome at the same time. I know it's intentional but to actually do that and do it right...Wow.

I don't know what else to say.
You get a 10/10 from me, though!

Pocket Emo Pocket Emo

Oh, no!

Mine is Jeff.

But Jeff is very depressed ;.;

I really liked this. I thought it was cute.